Complementary Adult Dog Raw Bones
Raw and meaty goodness that your dog will devour. Chewing gives dogs enormous pleasure and our raw Marrow Bones have the extra reward of nutritious and delicious marrow at the centre. Raw bones are brilliant for dental and mouth health too.
Ethically sourced in the UK and delivered frozen. Free from artificial colours, flavours, and preservatives. We recommend defrosting in a sealed container at room temperature for 2-4 hours or in the fridge overnight before giving to your dog.
We strongly advise the following:
- Never feed cooked bones
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size and breed
- If storing in between uses, rinse the bone and store in a suitable container in the fridge
- Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
- Benyfit Natural Raw Marrow Bones are available in 1kg bags.