Complementary Adult Dog Raw Bones
Delicious raw Duck Necks for a satisfying and tasty treat. High in protein and nutrient-rich as well as an interesting mix of textures, thanks to the soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue. Beneficial for dental health as well.
Ethically sourced in the UK and delivered frozen. Free from artificial colours, flavours, and preservatives. We recommend defrosting in a sealed container at room temperature for 2-4 hours or in the fridge overnight before giving to your dog.
We strongly advise the following:
- Never feed cooked bones
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size and breed
- If storing in between uses, rinse the bone and store in a suitable container in the fridge
- Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Benyfit Natural Raw Duck Necks are available in 1kg bags.