Complementary Adult Dog Raw Bones
Rich and tasty chunks of raw ox heart, easy to give as a treat or as part of a complete raw dog food diet. Packed full of super nutrient Coenzyme Q10, which is used in the basic functioning of cells, as well as selenium, phosphorous and zinc. A delicious raw treat full of essential super nutrients.
Ethically sourced in the UK and delivered frozen. Free from artificial colours, flavours, and preservatives. We recommend defrosting in a sealed container at room temperature for 2-4 hours or in the fridge overnight before giving to your dog.
We strongly advise the following:
- Never feed cooked bones
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size and breed
- If storing in between uses, rinse the bone and store in a suitable container in the fridge
- Normal hygiene rules apply for preparing and handling fresh/raw ingredients
- Always dispose of any uneaten material after 24 hours post defrost
Benyfit Natural Raw Ox Heart Chunks are available in 1kg bags.